At Simply Dental, we recognise that our patients come first.
From the moment we meet you to the time your treatment is complete, Simply Dental is committed to providing a high quality service in a safe environment. We recognise that our patients come first.
Treatment & Care with Respect
- we will listen to your dental problems and provide you with an easy to understand explanation of your treatment and a solution
- we will respect your dignity and the choices you make
- we will follow the latest cross-infection control guidelines at all times to keep you safe
- we will do all we possibly can to keep your appointment times
We Ask You To
- respect our Dental Team as we respect you
- pay for treatment at the end of each visit
- inform us of any changes to your medical history and/or contact details
- keep your appointment times or provide us with at least 48 hours of cancellation
- tell us if you’re not satisfied with any aspect of your care
» Click here to download our Simply Dental Patient Charter